Policy Statement of TNV Certification LLC
Quality Policy - December, 2016.
TNV operates certification schemes to meet the needs of its customers and shareholders, whilst complying with the overarching requirements of the regulatory authorities that grant accreditation.
- Understands the importance of impartiality and independence in carrying out management system certification activities;
- Manages conflicts of interest and
- Ensures the objectivity of management system, personnel, Inspection and product certification activities.
TNV Policy is:
- To maintain accreditation and association for certification activities within the requirements of ISO 17021, ISO 17024 and ISO 17065 (and other accreditation criteria as appropriate).
- To ensure that audit activities are carried out in accordance with our scope of accreditation and within the requirements of ISO 19011 and to also include carrying out Social Audits.
- To offer a service to the best of our abilities, which is independent and impartial and is seen to be fair, cost competitive and of high integrity.
- To undertake continuous improvement in the way we conduct our business and the services we offer.
- To ensure that our staff are fully trained in their roles, understand the philosophy of TNV, and operate to the procedures set out in the TNV Business Manuals and associated documents.
TNV Impartiality Policy
At all times, TNV Certification LLC, USA, Canada and TNV CERT Nepal and or any of its subsidiary companies, shall act in an impartial manner and promote sustainable practices in all business operations when conducting:
- Audits and Social Audits
- Assessment Activities
- Certification Activities
Impartiality is assessed by means of a formal process, including Risk Assessment, to ensure TNV employees, sub-contract, or partners undertake their duties in the interest of the Company and the Client and their duties are not compromised, influenced or effected by means of brides, threats or other external influence to amend their conduct or decision making process.
TNV offers its services to all organizations of any size that operate within the accredited scope, without discrimination or pre-condition. TNV does not practice hidden discrimination by speeding or delaying applications. There are no financial considerations, other than non-payment of invoices, which will cause delay or cancel of certification
Aims and Objectives:
The aims and objective of the TNV Certification LLC, USA and TNV Certification Pvt. Ltd., Nepal has not changed since the initial formation of the Company is:
1. To be a provider of Risk Management Services relating to such activities as Auditing of Management Systems, Certification, Inspection and other related services for risk management.
2. To offer a wide range of scopes within the above service activities in an endeavor to be a "One-Stop-Shop" for clients.
3. To offer the services with integrity by the demonstration of Accreditation by the relevant Government appointed bodies.
In keeping with our policy and aims and objectives, we endorse the principles of accreditation and association to ensure what we do is based on internationally agreed rules and we pride ourselves on our transparency in the manner in which we operate.
- TNV CERTIFICATION LLC
16192 Coastal Highway Lewes,
Delaware 19958 USA.