Food Safety Management System- ISO 22000
Food Safety Management System- ISO 22000 is a risk based management tool for the food industry in order to assure food safety at human consumption. ISO 22000 Standard has been developed by experts from food industry, specialized Organizations and in cooperation with Codex Commission, UN (FAO) and WHO.
FSMS ISO 22000 extends benefits for the management system approach of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System with Hazard Analysis & Critical Controls- HACCP and plans in order to provide Safe Food.
ISO 22000 Standard is applicable to all types of organizations irrespective of size, nature or geography of all Food Chain from farm to feed, primary producers, food manufacturers, transport & storage operators and industry such as producers of equipment, packaging, cleaning agents, additives, ingredients and related to food.
FSMS ISO 22000 Certification Provides Following Benefits:
- Increases food safety in the entire food chain
- Provides comprehensive and efficient control of food safety
- Increases trust by the public, industry and the public sector
- Minimizes the occurrence of low-quality and health-risk foods
- Audit by an independent third party ensure to minimize food risk
- TNV CERTIFICATION NEPAL
Tel: 0977-1-4223473/6925176, 9860555163